Research Management internship Summer 2017 BOULDER, CO - STILL TME TO APPLYLauth Investigations International
Logistics InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Entry Level Management TraineesElite Solutions
Managing DirectorBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Executive Assistant Needed--- Community Projects -- Bringing Equitable Positive ChangeOur Community is Our Land
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Chapter Administrator AssistantBookmark This
352 NE 3rd Ave.
Delray Beach, FL
Posted: October 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeneral Job Overview:
The Chapter Admin Assistant will provide administrative support, event management, electronic communication, and website management. This is a full time position, salaried position and staff will be an employee of the organization.
• Read and respond to email messages on a regular basis. Forward any specific email messages regarding chapter operations to the appropriate board member.
• Pick up chapter mail on a regular basis. Read, review, and respond to mail accordingly.
• Forward any specific mail or requests to the appropriate board member.
• Listen and respond to any voice mail messages on a regular basis. Forward any specific messages to the appropriate board member.
• Meet monthly with Board of Directors and take minutes of Board meetings and provide Board packets.
• Various administrative tasks will be required for Chapter governance.
Manage and coordinate monthly chapter meetings, which includes the following activities:
• Take registrations via email, online, phone or mail.
• Process check and cash payments and prepare deposit report for Board review and accounting department.
• Prepare roster of attendees and forward to appropriate volunteers and Board members.
• Call in count to meeting place representative at appropriate times.
• Staff the registration table including checking in attendees, distributing meeting materials, taking payments, issuing receipts, and answering questions. Manage check in of pre-registered guests, onsite registration of guests and general customer service onsite.
• Prepare and distribute nametags for members and guests.
• Reconcile roster after each program to indicate no shows and payments from onsite. Match and recap event attendance, income and any other elements requested with admin.
• Forward roster information and checks to Accounting Department.
• Process credit card receipts & generate reports for Accounting & the Board.
• Prepare & mail invoices and statements to attendees that owe program fees, and follow up with unpaid statements.
• Print, distribute and tally event surveys & any other requested collateral.
• Professionally represent Paragon Events when dealing with customers, attendees and sponsors.
• Communicate effectively, with outside vendors & event support companies
• Provide any requested support to marketing department including support and logistics, typing of marketing collateral, research products for procurement of promotional items and other special projects
• Any other duties as assigned
• Use Constant Contact/similar system to build and distribute email meeting announcements in a timely manner. This includes maintaining email addresses for members & non-members and coordinating with appropriate Board & Committee members to obtain information needed for announcements.
• Act as Website Manager and update website, post ads, etc
ResponsibilitiesBuilding and distributing Registrations, Eblasts, and Surveys.
Pulling reports and completing member uploads.
Website updates, posting of ads, sponsor logos, etc. to the website.
Requirements• One to three years of experience in clerical/administrative support position.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Proficiency with Constant Contact or a similar product.
• Knowledge of updating and maintaining websites.
• Knowledge of member management tools such as Star chapter, Wild Apricot or Admin E.
• Detail oriented and responsive; takes initiative.
• Budget development experience a plus.
• Honest and dependable
• Strong attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Highly organized
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Professional, flexible personality
• Understand the importance of wardrobe, uniform requirements (when required)
• Flexible schedule - events typically on week days
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager.