Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Management For Biotech Start-UpDecodify Me
College Graduates for Training in Marketing DevisionBookmark This
Executive Marketing Media
44 Billings Rd, Suite A
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEXECUTIVE MARKETING MEDIA Inc. has an immediate need for Young Professional to join our rapidly growing team. We apply a customer-friendly, direct and results-driven approach to marketing & sales research. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure and brand recognition.
Marketing Teams Include:
• Advertising & Brand Exposure
• Marketing & Account Satisfaction
• Public and Media Based Strategies
• Project Management & Team Leadership
An Entry Level Marketing Assistant receives individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentorship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign.
Trained, highly motivated and proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Assistant can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
*Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary.
Responsibilities• Managing and executing projects
• Working with the key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
• Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
• Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
• Supporting to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
• Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
RequirementsTalented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
• Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
• Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
• LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
SkillsRequired - Coachable, Student Discipline, Positive Attitude, Work Ethic, Intelligence, Public Speaking, Presentation, Professional
Preferred - Communication, Bilingual, Social Media, Sales & Marketing Leadership, Leadership, Advertising, Retail, Hospitality, Events Coordination