Customer Service AssociateBookmark This
Posted: March 05 2016
Company Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 12 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOfficeTeam is the world's leader in quickly matching skilled administrative professionals with temporary and temporary-to-full-time jobs. We offer job opportunities ranging from executive and administrative assistants to customer service representatives, receptionists and general office support. Our staffing managers connect with more than 100,000 hiring managers in North America every single week. In addition to free job search services, we provide access to free online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Order Processing and Customer Support Responsibilities:
● Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
● Processing of customer orders to include order confirmation and verification of product/material availability and coordination of production and schedules, order entry in the ERP system (Syteline) which may include customer item maintenance, and bill of materials maintenance.
● Assist in the purchase of materials for the cards group from G&D production affiliates by placing requisitions to the purchasing department and managing the process.
● Submission and acceptance of orders to and from the LBA program (Load Balancing Application) to track orders & production efforts with the parent company & other G&D production sites from initiation to delivery.
● Obtain required signatures for purchase requisitions, submit to purchasing, and maintain electronic database
● Issuance of IJOs (Internal Job Orders) for internal test/production engineering efforts.
● Dulles - Review/verification of incoming invoices including freight charge invoices and import/broker fees.
● Manage inventory maintenance/stock report for raw materials, finished goods, sample cards and customer provided materials from the different production sites and vendors.
● Provide second level support on the phone and/or email to provide tracking updates, delivery schedules and change order status.
● Support to finance for preparation of month end closing and monthly Forecast
● Develop and maintain electronic and hardcopy filing system
● Prepare and ship customer samples
● Engage in regular communication with internal and external partners which may include weekly meetings to ensure that customer requests are being met and issues are being resolved in a timely manner.
● Attend regular customer service meetings
● Provide back up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
● Other tasks as assigned by Head of Customer Service
● High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
● Minimum of 1 -2 years related work experience
● Must have excellent organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
● Must have excellent communication skills
● Experience working directly with internal and external customers in a support capacity Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Excel, Word
● Experience with order processing, planning /expediting and scheduling in a manufacturing environment preferred
● General understanding of ERP system functionality with respect to order processing, inventory management, status monitoring and receiving is beneficial.
● Experience with SYMIX Syteline, or SAP preferred.