Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Operations Supervisor/Inter paidOutsource Tel
Call Center Representative/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeOutsource Tel
Office Manager InternShae Redding - Rogers
managementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Sports Sponsorship Sales CoordinatorOrlando Waves/Orlando Splash
Business Operations Coordinator InternOrlando Waves/Orlando Splash
Direct Sales ProfessionalBookmark This
AGL Consulting Group
2815 Camino Del Rio South Suite 117
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 23 2016
DescriptionAGL Consulting Group, Inc. is hiring for a Full Time position as a Direct Sales Professional focused in growth. We provide our large fortune 100 & 500 clients with a professional in-person consulting and sales team. We allow large companies to have a personal touch with their customer base and look forward to bringing people on board who can provide the best experience possible for the brands we promote. People on our team benefit from a great work environment and a fantastic growth opportunity where all promotions are from within.
What is the culture like at AGL Consulting Group, Inc.??
• Growth Focused. The personal and professional growth of our individual team members is paramount to us.
• Fast-paced environment due to ambitious expansion plans and aggressive client demands.
• Supportive, but competitive environment. Most of our team members come from highly competitive backgrounds including academics, workforce experience & athletics.
• Travel is not required, but is certainly encouraged. AGL Consulting Group, Inc. attends events throughout the year nationwide such as leadership and management retreats around the country, as well as many leadership development courses and seminars locally and nationally.
• Team oriented to the max! AGL Consulting Group, Inc. participates in many events outside of the office together, whether it be spending time together socially, playing in sports leagues, or getting involved with philanthropic organizations
ResponsibilitiesA fast-paced, fun work environment
Career advancement opportunities
Continual industry education
Personal & professional growth
An opportunity to start a career in a fast growing industry
Performance based advancement
RequirementsWe need individuals with:
Strong communication skills
Great work ethic
Desire to grow personally and professionally
College degree preferred, but not required
Upbeat, optimistic attitude
Competitive nature or athletic background