Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Management For Biotech Start-UpDecodify Me
Project Management SpecialistGrantPA
Target Distribution Operations Intern (Albany, OR)Bookmark This
875 Beta Dr SW, Albany, OR 97321
Posted: September 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. And our Distribution Centers are key to that success, whether guests shop our stores or online. It’s our DC team who make sure that products arrive at our stores (and guests’ doorsteps) on time, every time.
In this role, you’ll gain a realistic job preview into life as an operations manager. You will have the opportunity to learn to lead, motivate and influence a team, including the opportunity to lead a department. It’s your leadership that guides your team to proactively plan to increase supply chain efficiency. We’ll be supporting you with extensive training to help you grow as a strong operations intern.
• Senior class standing or entering senior year; G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
• Participation in school or extracurricular activities and experience in leadership roles
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Problem-solving skills and strong initiative
• Team-oriented thinking with enthusiasm for continuous learning
• Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility