Office ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Managing team + events scheduleFV MAGAZINE
Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
InternshipBH Franklin Dental
CREATIVE EXCHANGE AGENCY (CXA) IS SEEKING A PHOTOGRAPHY & ARTIST MANAGEMENT INTERN IN NEW YORKCREATIVE EXCHANGE AGENCY
Investment AnalystThe J.M Smucker
Personal AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Do you love winning? #Intern #Manage #Marketing #Business #ApplyNOWBookmark This
The New England Team, Inc.
235 W Central St
Posted: November 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you Competitive? Sports Minded? Do you love to win or hate to lose?
Call Rose TODAY or Email your resume to Apply!
New England Team Inc is a sales and marketing firm BRAND NEW to the Boston Metrowest market. We specialize in taking a direct approach for customer retention and client acquisition for service-based Fortune 500 companies.
New England Team is a full-service marketing firm willing to train Entry Level into Management.
New England Team provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing. By utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. We focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, team leadership, sales, entrepreneurship and anybody with a competitive mindset.
We start all our sports minded consultants at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-6 months. We do not believe in tenure or seniority; we promote to management those who get the job done.
Our Sports - minded team enjoys:
· Excellent work environment where fun meets success
· Support and backing from Fortune 500 clients
· Weekly bonuses and salary
· Upward mobility with a personal business mentor provided to each crew member
· Paid training bonus' and weekly leadership development meetings
· Company culture nights
· Travel opportunities
Here at New England Team, we find a competitive mindset prevails in our environment. Working at the New England Team, you can expect to:
• Be a part of a motivated team
• Be challenged on a daily basis
• Be pushed to your utmost potential
• Set and discuss goals daily
• Provided with daily feedback
• Be taught to think BIG
• Understand winning isn't everything, it's the only thing
For questions call Rose at 508.556.6835 or submit your resume via email email@example.com
For more information about New England Team, Inc. check us out at:
To Achieve Promotions within our Organization You Must
• Be Competitive
• Impeccable work ethic
• Leadership abilities
• Great student
• Accepts criticism well
• Extremely positive and energetic
If you feel this describes you then apply now, we look forward to hearing from you
Responsibilities• Assisting in the daily full time operation of our company
• Assisting in new business acquisition for our client
• Developing strong leadership skills among our employees
• Managing external customers' needs
• Sales and consulting
Requirements• Great personality and people skills
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time environment
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
• A desire to work in an entry level team-based environment