Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Management For Biotech Start-UpDecodify Me
Project Management SpecialistGrantPA
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn example of the writer's responsibilities:
'Here are our exact expectations. Every other week, we require that you write five articles that are a little heavy-duty in terms of research (Do you have a specialty to write about and publish?). - we ask that you reach out to featured organizations for assistance-to-detail. These articles are Top 10 lists of restaurants, bars, things to see & do within neighborhoods within certain cities.
Every other week, we require [technology and entertainment] articles that require less research and are shorter, and are therefore much quicker to write. Conclusively, this position amounts to applying up to 15-25 hours per week (if promoted to entry level from internship)--producing up to 25 articles per month. All work will be done from home.
Here is a short assignment to complete your application - we just need to see if you can work within our style parameters. Please take a look at some Best 10 or Best off articles on an example website: write a shorter, mock article in that style, mimicking formatting details as best as possible (including Price/Opening hours/etc., if applicable). Please ONLY write 3 LIST ITEMS - we just need a small glimpse, not a full article. This mock article can be about any subject in any city. Please have this [rewrite] writing sample ready.'
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance [WordPress]
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus