Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Operations Supervisor/Inter paidOutsource Tel
Call Center Representative/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeOutsource Tel
Administrative Assistant InternRLi Corp
Office Manager InternShae Redding - Rogers
managementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Entry Level - Business ManagementBookmark This
Prestige Marketing Consultants, Inc.
2 International Plaza Dr. Suite 704
Posted: October 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME PAID INTERNS!
Prestige Marketing Consultants, Inc. is hiring for an entry level position in sales, marketing and management training. At Prestige Marketing Consultants, Inc. we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. Sales and marketing skills are needed throughout your entire life.
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
Hands on Training is provided for all of our employees. All positions are entry level regardless of experience where promotions are based upon initiative and merit. Pay based upon performance. Internships available. A 4 year college degree is preferred but not mandatory. We are filling positions ASAP so please respond promptly if interested.
If interested, contact Cat directly at 615-360-0089 or email email@example.com
Responsibilities- Entry level sales & marketing
- Entry level management training
- Sales and marketing presentations
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training sales and marketing representative
Requirements· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking and presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, but not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills