(Fall '16-Spring '17)-Music-Business Management Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group of VA
Social Media & Community Management InternPerfect Solutions Marketing & Design
Operations InternHAL Robotics Pvt Ltd
Assistant Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENTBookmark This
Florida Business Consulting
19 W Flagler Street
Posted: June 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are committed to hiring entry level and/or experienced candidates who are searching for tangible work experience in their first position post-graduation, or better yet, excited to start a career. Check out the top three reasons we hire entry level.
1. Entry level candidates tend to be open minded. Entry level = fresh minds and fresh minds means new, innovative ideas for the company. Our company prides itself on providing an open door policy to new employees, where candidates feel comfortable enough to provide their creative input which ultimately results in the Management staff implementing new ideas submitted by its employees.
2. The reason we choose to hire entry level candidates is because they bring enthusiasm. Enthusiasm makes up for a lack of skills and experience. A common phrase often used around the office is, "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."
3. They are a great fit for the company culture. The employees take what they do very seriously, but they don't take themselves too serious. Although everyone is focused and determined to succeed, it is not uncommon to see a spontaneous dance move bust out in the office.
Responsibilities• Entry level sales & marketing
• Entry level management training
• Sales and marketing presentations
• Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
• Sales and marketing techniques
• Training sales and marketing representative
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups
· 1-2 years of customer service or sales
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills