Managing team + events scheduleFV MAGAZINE
Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Entry Level Business Apprenticeship - Paid TrainingProof Management, Inc.
Investment AnalystThe J.M Smucker
Personal AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Business Athlete Management TrainingSignature
Management Training (Paid Internship)Gold Coast Marketing Group
Entry Level Business & Management Internship - Full Time & PaidVanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Entry Level Manager in TrainingBookmark This
Infinite Promotional Solutions
482 Notch Rd
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIPS is currently offering sales and marketing positions that include comprehensive training. No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train individuals to learn a variety of skills from sales and human resources to management and leadership. As a fast-paced company in the direct sales and marketing industry, successful candidates will have opportunities to advance within the organization.
IPS continues to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention by marketing to our customers directly. By providing direct sales and marketing services to Fortune 500 companies nationwide, we increase the market shares of our clients through a proven direct sales approach.
Responsibilities in Entry Level include:
• Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
• Assisting with efforts of new customer acquisition
• Expertly managing the needs of existing customers
• Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Face to face sales of products or services
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following:
• Great interpersonal skills and social competency
• Professional demeanor, organized and reliable
• Effective and skillful communication skills
• Ambition, a strong work ethic, and a student mentality
• Result driven attitude
• Hunger for success
• Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment