Social Media & Community Management InternMountain Pacific
Social Media & Community Management InternCairo Group
Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Entry Level OpeningsBookmark This
Waypoint Consulting, Inc.
8774 Yates Drive, Suite 140
Posted: August 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease follow this link to apply: https://www.careerlisterapp.com/postings/form/1144016497
We might be able to work together if…
• If the only time you look forward to a red light is when you’re trying to finish a text.
• If you think there's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
• If as a driver you hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian you hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, you always hate cyclists.
• If sometimes you’ll look down at your watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
• If you totally take back all those times you didn't want to nap when you were younger.
• If you feel there is great need for a sarcasm font.
Job hunting can be stressful, that’s why you shouldn't take yourself too seriously.
We are currently seeking entry level candidates with the “winning mindsets" to develop very lucrative business careers. We WANT to develop and train our own people from the ground up, starting with entry level sales and marketing.
Waypoint offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.