Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
InternshipBH Franklin Dental
CREATIVE EXCHANGE AGENCY (CXA) IS SEEKING A PHOTOGRAPHY & ARTIST MANAGEMENT INTERN IN NEW YORKCREATIVE EXCHANGE AGENCY
Investment AnalystThe J.M Smucker
Personal AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Facilities ManagerA&G Management Consulting
Data EntryA&G Management Consulting
Managing team + events scheduleFV MAGAZINE
EVENT MANAGER - Sales / Marketing / Account ManagementBookmark This
Knight Arthur Promotions Inc
300 N 44th St Suite 110
Posted: March 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEVENT COORDINATOR - Sales / Marketing / Account Management
Corporate Event Expansion
Knight Arthur Promotions is Lincoln's fastest growing event company. We specialize in working with high end clients in the entertainment industry.
We facilitate Events for them on a daily basis. We are seeking motivated business professionals looking for a long term career in Event Marketing & Coordination.
As an Event Marketing Coordinator or Event Manager, you could be part of a select team focused on building relationships in the community. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up and oversee staff and tenant events.
Regardless of what your college major is or what experience you have, you can become part of our dynamic team and grow your career in Events Marketing.
· Work best in a competitive, team-oriented environment
· Sell yourself and like to be rewarded for your efforts
· Self-motivated, possessing strong leadership skills
· Thrive on achieving the goals you set for yourself
· Primary "go to" person responsible for the scheduling, booking and coordination of Lincoln based events.
· Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards.
· Generate sales from customer interactions.
· Book appointments with various decision makers at all levels..
· Acting as liaison between client and customer - follow up with contact and maintain relationship.
· New business development.
· Provide customer service for clients employee's.
· Marketing strategies and technique.
· Run events at various venues.
· Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
· Self motivated go getter.
· Excellent time management abilities.
· Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
· Be passionate about making a difference in your community.
· Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
RequirementsThe candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment. The following college degrees/ experiences are best suited:
· 2 - 4 Years of Military Experience
· Business Administration
· Customer Service
· Athletic Experience
· Public Relations
· Restaurant Experience
· Retail Experience
· Sports Management
Limited positions available submit your resume online for immediate consideration.