Management InternsThree Inch Corridor
Partner Management InternThe Lacrosse Network
Executive InternAfter-School All-Stars Philadelphia
Entry Level Business & Management InternshipVanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Management Training - Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations InternshipVanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
executive assistant InternBookmark This
325 W 38th st, #402 (between 8-9 ave)
New York, NY
DescriptionFounded in 2009, Mario Moya is a global luxury brand that adheres to the spirit of haute couture by providing unique modern designs combined with immaculately detailed craftsmanship and a flawless fit.
Currently, Mario Moya is working on his Fall/Winter 14 collection to present NY fashion week this Fall. The new collection will include a signature line along with a diffusion line.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- taking dictation and minutes;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- carrying out specific projects and research;
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- good writing and organization skill