Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Management For Biotech Start-UpDecodify Me
Human Resources Manager InternBookmark This
NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Posted: November 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC is a certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business that is focused on providing heating, ventilation and air (HVAC), electrical, plumbing, janitorial, landscaping, painting, carpentry, security and roofing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
Responsibilities- Lead the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative leadership within HR, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service request
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills