ManagementGenerac Power Systems
Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Intern CoordinatorBookmark This
4939 Calloway Drive Suite 104
Posted: March 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEducation within a college and/or university alone no longer guarantees you a good job. The current job market is more competitive than it has ever been, and Family Reunion offers a genuine internship experience that will not only prepare you for today's job market, but will also help transform you into an asset for any company YOU choose to work for. Classes pertaining to your major are no substitute for real world job experience and this internship does not consist of typical thankless and menial work, but provides a true hands-on experience through direction and personal management. Completing this internship experience will help put you at the top of the list among job candidates.
The Men's E-News intern coordinator will be trained to communicate properly within a n on-profit organization setting. They will be responsible for helping interns set goals and organize tactical plans to help interns achieve and surpass goals. They will be responsible for making sure all interns reach their fullest potential.
Responsibilities• Knowledge and ability to write comprehensible emails
• Phone etiquette
• Basic understanding of email (Outlook)
• Currently enrolled at any college or university (or graduated), with at least one management or business class fulfilled
• Strong organizational skills
• Understanding of the importance of compromise in a group setting
• Ability to adjust and comprehend constructive criticism
• Strong writing skills
• An understanding of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Google Docs
• Consistent with following up already completed tasks
• Ability to give constructive criticism