Investment AnalystDole Food Company, Inc.
Management and LeadershipCollege Works
Recreation Management InternshipKitty Hawk Kites Inc.
District Service Manager (20160582)EnerSys
Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Intern Manager InternshipBookmark This
Community Computer Alliance
371 Maier Pl Unit 15
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Community Computer Alliance is looking for an Intern Program Manager Intern! CCA is a Columbus-based nonprofit focusing on job force development for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities through an e-waste recycling program. We’re looking for an intern interested in developing real-world skills and experience overseeing our internship program.
• Manage intern recruitment and acquirement process
• Manage the intern program (including overseeing the current interns)
• Work alongside the Director of CCA to push the intern and volunteer programs forward
• Research new donations drop off locations for CCA to manage
• Help fine tune the internship program to better utilize the intern power and streamline the intern processes
• Maintains staff and employee processes by orienting and training employees
The Intern Manager is in charge of the whole internship program. As an Intern Manager you are the link between the program and the Executive Director. He gives you assignments and it is your responsibility to delegate those projects to the appropriate intern(s). You will maintain an open line of communication with the Executive Director.
Skills You Will Gain Working at CCA:
• General management and staff training
• Relationship management and development
• Volunteer management
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
• Event coordination
• Data entry
• Customer service
• Operational workflow
We require at least 15 hours over 3-4 days a week. We also require occasional Saturday events (approximately twice a month).
This position requires someone who works well with others and is responsible. You will need to be able to work well in a team setting, but also be able to manage a team.
**must have your own reliable transportation