- Internships /
- Management /
- INTERNSHIP IN CYPRUS- Zening Resorts: Marketing, HR, IT, Hospitality, F&B, Sales,Business,Management
Social Media & Community Management InternPerfect Solutions Marketing & Design
Operations InternHAL Robotics Pvt Ltd
Assistant Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Assistant Fulfillment Supervisor InternshipColony Brands
INTERNSHIP IN CYPRUS- Zening Resorts: Marketing, HR, IT, Hospitality, F&B, Sales,Business,ManagementBookmark This
Posted: November 06 2016
Company Location: Latch, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZening is an eco-resort located in a stunning seaview area in Latchi and constantly looking for interns (EU citizens only!) to help you get the work experience you need to complete your studies.
For a graduate or undergraduate in Marketing, Business, Hospitality, HR, F & B, Management, IT or even Sales… looking for an internship program abroad, this is the right break for you. Participants can work, learn and relax in Cyprus.
During this program (at least 3 months), you will learn everything there is to know in hospitality sector as a rotation in all departments is essential.
ZENING offers work experience, learning opportunities to students in business, marketing, management, IT and engineering, architecture and design, art and music.
ResponsibilitiesWhat can we offer for you?
- Develop your communication working in an international environment
- You can spend your free time in a lovely beach just across the street, or in local cafes, bars, and taverns.
- You get to work in a location with beautiful Mediterranean climate, and a natural beach & mountain combination that offers a stunning view of nature!
- Learn new things about a meditation, yoga and healthy lifestyle in general
- You get the work experience you need to complete your studies.
- A free room and meals are also provided during working hours (40 Hrs/week)
- Recommendation letter
Requirements- (on-going) University degree or Master's degree
- Fluent English essential and any European, Russian languages
- Willingness to commit to at least 3 months internship
- Cheerful, positive attitude
- Motivated to think out of the box and find creative solutions when needed
- Excellent computer use
- EU citizenship
- Work experience