Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Management InternExpressive Arts Place LLC
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIPS at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Investment AnalystNomad Financial
Executive InternshipLovestyle, Inc.
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Las Vegas NVTarget Postings
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Central Valley/Fresno CATarget Postings
Operations and Process Intern at disruptive consulting start-upStratagem.io
Investment AnalystBookmark This
Dole Food Company, Inc.
Posted: October 13 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 7 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced Investment analyst to undertake financial research and report on prospective investment avenues. The successful candidate will study how an investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. You will participate in our sound portfolio-management strategy by providing the necessary data for our decision making process.
Responsibilities- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop complex financial models and analyse legal documents
RequirementsProven working experience as an Investment analyst
Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
Excellent investment analysis software user
Strong numeric skills
Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills