Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
IT Project CoordinatorBookmark This
1618 Stanford St
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCorpInfo is a leading technology firm providing Cloud, Consulting Services, Infrastructure Solutions, and Managed Services since 1983. We use our experience to ensure that our clients have the best technical solutions to solve their business challenges and bring value to their organization. We optimize the value of IT investments by thinking “out of the box” to solve specific or immediate challenges while laying the groundwork for future growth and flexibility.
As a Premier partner of Amazon Web Services, we help our customers with best practices in cloud migration, cloud transformations, DevOps, and security.
This is an exciting part-time or full-time opportunity for a an individual interested in Project Management/ IT Operations/ Cloud Computing/ Amazon Web Services. You can be either a technical professional interested in enhancing your business and management skills or you can be simply interested in jump-starting a career in project management and technology. This opportunity will provide valuable experience in project and program management, including top-rated project management tools and PMO processes. Project Management Office is a fast growing unit. This internship can easily turn into a full-time Project Coordinator role based on performance and position availability.
Responsibilities• Assist with all phases of initiation, planning, execution and control of smaller, mid-level complexity projects.
• Work closely with Director of PMO to ensure compliance with prject management standard and processes across the department
• Handle project coordination and/or responsibility for distinct deliverables across multiple projects.
• Coordinate activities, timelines, set up meetings, help with agendas, and project kick off meetings.
• Ensure consistency of data in a project management system
• Work closely with cloud technical team and support it with customer-facing and admin tasks
- Strong interest in project management and coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent education
• Familiarity with basic project management principals
• Familiarity with project management tools (MS Project)