Logistics InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Entry Level Management TraineesElite Solutions
Managing DirectorBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Executive Assistant Needed--- Community Projects -- Bringing Equitable Positive ChangeOur Community is Our Land
Looking for SERIOUS and Professional Sales and Project management interns in the fashion & Ent Ind.(eipunlimited)
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Junior Product Advisor (Internship) - 25K - Part Time (22 hrs/week)Bookmark This
19001 S. Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Part Time (22 hrs/week)
**Internship position for career focused student**
Due to the consistent growth of this organisations brand, they now have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Product Advisor to join their prestigious head office.
The objective of this dynamic role is to research and engage with customers visiting their dealerships network in order to provide them with the highest level of vehicle product and accessory knowledge whilst ensuring they provide an exceptional customer experience.
Key skills Essential:
* Gain a full understanding of the customers situation
* Manage the customers' expectations and summarise the details of the complaint and advise when you will go back to them with the results of your investigation be it by letter, telephone or email.
* Motivated with a positive attitude and able to keep up a high morale
* Professional and articulate - possess strong communication skills both face to face, written with the ability to build a rapport with and communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
* Develop realistic workable solutions to problems with the ability to identify causes/trends
* Accurate and thorough with excellent attention to detail
The ideal candidate will be well presented and have face-to-face retail experience working within a luxury brand / hospitality environment, however this is not essential as training will be provided.
It is essential for candidates to demonstrate:
- A confident, articulate, professional and welcoming manner
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to tailor communication of complex technical information to suit the customer
- Evidence of their ability to go above and beyond for their customers
Apply at: www.smartrecruiterbox.com