Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Retail Merchandiser/ Secret ShopperGlobus Medical Inc.
Junior Project Managers Needed at Infinite Group, INC.Bookmark This
Infinite Manufacturing Group
171 Coit Street
Posted: November 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSignage / Display Manufacturing Company
Junior Project Manager/ Entry Level
High-end manufacturing company, specializing in Retail Signage and Store Display is looking to add a Junior Project Manager. This Entry Level position demands a variety of management responsibilities and requires daily communication directly with clients and designers as well as inter-office: Production, Engineering, Purchasing and Accounting departments. Candidates must be professional in both their conduct and communication skills.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a design, production, or signage customer service background looking to expand their skill-set and grow in the industry. The successful candidate will be provided training to advance their knowledge and to grow in their position.
PLEASE NOTE: Previous experience in the sign manufacturing and installation business is required / customer service & project management experience highly desired.
Interested candidates should respond with their resume. Interviews will be setup with qualified candidates.
Compensation: Depends on Experience
ResponsibilitiesIdeal candidates will be in and around northern NJ, wanting to be in a dynamic manufacturing environment.
1. Knowledge of common signage materials as well as fabrication and installation methods.
2. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & Adobe Acrobat (Corel, Illustrator, CAD a plus)
3. Ability to handle multiple projects at same time in a fast pace work environment.
4. Occasional late evening and weekend availability (on little or zero notice)
5. Work with design and shop team to relay project information and fabrication details.
6. Review all projects for quality control / Communicate quality issues to manager.
7. Must have basic math, measuring, and analytical skills.
8. Ability to read blueprints and shop drawings a plus.
What you need to apply:
Brief cover letter
A link (Drobox, Google Drive etc.) to your portfolio or 5-8 samples of your work in jpeg format.