Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Management InternExpressive Arts Place LLC
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIPS at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Investment AnalystNomad Financial
Executive InternshipLovestyle, Inc.
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Las Vegas NVTarget Postings
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Central Valley/Fresno CATarget Postings
Operations and Process Intern at disruptive consulting start-upStratagem.io
Posted: October 20 2016
Company Location: Gillette, WY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 14 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for fast Data Entry/Customer care operator(s) to manage effectively large amounts of information. The target is to insert, update and maintain accurate data on computer systems and in archives, with good payrate for paid internship
Responsibilities• Prepare and sort documents / data sheets for the purpose of data entry
• Establish entry priorities by maintaining understanding of what data needs to be entered first
• Enter customer or employee data into prescribed database software
• Check to make sure that accurate data has been entered into the database
• Follow data program techniques and procedures to maintain data entry requirements
• Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
• Secure entered information by creating data backups on a periodic basis
• Confer with supervisor regarding incomplete information
• Delete unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
RequirementsProven data entry working experience
Typing speed and accuracy
Experience with record/chart analysis and immunization extraction is strongly preferred.
High school diploma (or GED equivalent) required.
Ability to accurately complete data entry at relatively high speed, utilizing grammar and spell check software.
Basic computer literacy ability to comply with department needs and expectations (i.e., electronic medical record documentation, using scanners, shredders, etc.).