Investment AnalystDole Food Company, Inc.
Management and LeadershipCollege Works
Recreation Management InternshipKitty Hawk Kites Inc.
Account Management InternshipRota
District Service Manager (20160582)EnerSys
MANAGEMENT IN TRAINING PROGRAM RECENT GRADS WANTEDBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur entry level Manager in Training openings are directed towards hard working college graduates looking to gain experience in the sales, marketing and management fields. Similar to our Management Training Program, our main goal is to educate an individual on the basic, ground-level sales and marketing aspects of our business. In the event that an internship candidate wishes to continue with ELM Global long-term, and has made a positive impression, the possibility of entering our Management Training Program would be discussed.
Responsibilities- Managing and following up on direct marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Masters sales and customer acquisitions
- Public Speaking
- Learning how to think like an entreprenuer
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education