Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Management For Biotech Start-UpDecodify Me
Project Management SpecialistGrantPA
Business Development / Sales InternEmpire Worldwide Inc
Management Trainee - May Grads WANTEDBookmark This
4415 W Piedras Dr Suite 206
San Antonio, TX
Posted: December 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAleuro, Inc. is seeking high energy May graduates, who are highly motivated to accelerate through a Management Training program. We are looking for applicants who enjoy a competitive team environment, take pride in their work and are interested in advancing into management in an opportunity based career.
Aleuro Inc is a private marketing and sales firm who provides representation for 2 of the best known telecommunications and cable companies in the WORLD. We offer an exciting team environment that provides hands-on business experience and training for entry level candidates into a branch management role.
We are extremely excited to grow with our client as they expand their networks into new markets. Due to this growth we are opening 2 more offices by the end of 2016 and additional 5 next year! If you consider yourself a natural born leader and feel that management training is in your future - KEEP READING!
What are the benefits of working for Aleuro?
• Challenging work environment
• Fun team culture
• Management training
• Work for a Fortune 500 client
• Opportunity to develop into a branch management position
• Weekly team nights
• Company sponsored events like: Regional Meetings, National Conferences, Top Gun Events, Business Building Blocks, International Rest & Relaxation Weekends
ResponsibilitiesWhat would my day-to-day routine look like?
• Morning meetings, team-building exercises, conference calls
• Marketing & sales workshops
• Face-to-Face presentations to new customers
• Client Acquisition for our telecommunication clients
• Territory management
• Customer satisfaction & retention
Requirements1. Minimum of 1 year experience in either customer service, sales or direct marketing
2. Excellent people skills, organizational, and negotiating communication skills
3. A desire to advance within the company structure
4. Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
5. Demonstrated leadership potential
6. Competitive and confident demeanor
SkillsRequired - Business Communications, Charismatic Leadership, Active Team Player, Building High Performance Sales Teams, B2B Sales, B2B Marketing Strategy
Preferred - Development Of People, Enjoy Working with People, Exceptional People Skills