Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Entry Level Management TraineesElite Solutions
Managing DirectorBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Executive Assistant Needed--- Community Projects -- Bringing Equitable Positive ChangeOur Community is Our Land
Looking for SERIOUS and Professional Sales and Project management interns in the fashion & Ent Ind.(eipunlimited)
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Executive InternshipLovestyle, Inc.
Manager in TrainingBookmark This
Five Guys/ Moe's Southwest Grill
654 River Highway
Posted: April 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis store is part of a family run franchise group that includes Five Guys Burgers and Fries stores as well as Moe’s Southwest Grill stores. We were named 2012 Five Guys Franchisee of The Year. We operate stores in the Tennessee Tri-Cities and the North Western North Carolina region.
We provide paid vacations, free meal benefits, training, and opportunities to grow within our company.
Responsibilities• Financial and inventory management
• Crew assignment, training and motivation of the team during your shift
• Customer relationship management
• Full accountability for how the shift runs under your watch.
• Work both opening and closing shifts each week
o Morning shift: 8:00am – 4:00pm
o Afternoon shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm.
• Minimum age: 18 years old
• High school diploma, Currently enrolled in accredited 2 or 4 year college.
• 1-2 years previous leadership experience in some capacity.
• 1-2 years experience in the food service business.
• Strong references from people who have worked for you and who you've worked for.