Human Resources InternADP Payroll
Social Media & Community Management InternMountain Pacific
Social Media & Community Management InternCairo Group
Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Manager in Training / Sales InternBookmark This
Diversified Link LLC
444 MAIN ST.
La Crosse, WI
Posted: March 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a sales and marketing company that represents Fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, CenturyLink, DirecTV, Alliance Security to name a few. We specialize in targeting areas that need an increase in sales and we focus on making that happen for our clients. We have a great relationship with all of our clients and we have a fun work environment in which most students thrive. There are many options for hours and schedules to fit around your school schedule.
We are looking for an intern to either grow into a franchise position with us, a full time position with us, or even give you the management and sales training that you are looking for during or after school. Many of our current employees started working with us through an internship and have found immense success with us and in other careers.
Currently we are hiring manager in training interns in Florida (Leesburg, Ocala, Tallahassee, & Sanford), MIssouri (Columbia & Jefferson City) and Southwest Wisconsin (La Crosse & Tomah).
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Exceptional People Skills, Positive Can-do Attitude
Preferred - B2C marketing, Account Sales Strategies, P & L Ownership