Managing team + events scheduleFV MAGAZINE
Assistant ManagerBellini's Skin + Parfumerie
Customer Service intern JobStudio Software NC
Summer InternTKO Suites
Supply Chain InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Manufacturing ManagmentHaydon Corporation
Social Media & Communications InternApplied Development LLC
Program Management Intern4:13 Fitness Project
Marketing and Management InternBookmark This
Rockwell Chicago, Inc
246 E. Janata Blvd
Posted: March 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRockwell Chicago formed in Lombard,IL in response to a high demand from large companies for a more personal, effective and result-driven marketing technique. Rockwell Chicago works with a diverse portfolio of Fortune 500 clients. As a sales, marketing, and management firm, we tailor targeted national campaigns specifically to our client needs. Rockwell Chicago strives to better foster the development of our people both personally and professionally. And with an entrepreneurial mindset we better serve our client nationwide. Our team of experienced professional provides the innovation and energy so that their clients can focus on its core competencies and leave the consulting to us. Our main focus is to fulfill the needs of our clients and enrich the lives of our employees.
Responsibilities- Train others
- Perform campaign meetings.
- Assigned basic office responsibilities.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Focus on customer acquisition and retention on behalf of the clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management, Communication, Hospitality Management,
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Great communications skills, Professional
Preferred - Works well in a team, Works well individually, Independent Thinker, Problem Solver