Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Management For Biotech Start-UpDecodify Me
Marketing and Management InternBookmark This
Rockwell Chicago, Inc
246 E. Janata Blvd
Posted: March 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRockwell Chicago formed in Lombard,IL in response to a high demand from large companies for a more personal, effective and result-driven marketing technique. Rockwell Chicago works with a diverse portfolio of Fortune 500 clients. As a sales, marketing, and management firm, we tailor targeted national campaigns specifically to our client needs. Rockwell Chicago strives to better foster the development of our people both personally and professionally. And with an entrepreneurial mindset we better serve our client nationwide. Our team of experienced professional provides the innovation and energy so that their clients can focus on its core competencies and leave the consulting to us. Our main focus is to fulfill the needs of our clients and enrich the lives of our employees.
Responsibilities- Train others
- Perform campaign meetings.
- Assigned basic office responsibilities.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Focus on customer acquisition and retention on behalf of the clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management, Communication, Hospitality Management,
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Great communications skills, Professional
Preferred - Problem Solver, Independent Thinker, Works well in a team, Works well individually