InternshipBH Franklin Dental
CREATIVE EXCHANGE AGENCY (CXA) IS SEEKING A PHOTOGRAPHY & ARTIST MANAGEMENT INTERN IN NEW YORKCREATIVE EXCHANGE AGENCY
Investment AnalystThe J.M Smucker
Personal AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Facilities ManagerA&G Management Consulting
Data EntryA&G Management Consulting
Managing team + events scheduleFV MAGAZINE
Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Marketing/Business InternBookmark This
New Horizon Promotions
85 Tower Office Park
Posted: April 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew Horizon Promotions is pleased to announce our summer and fall internship opportunities for 2015! New Horizon Promotions offers the best of both worlds: hands on experience in all facets of marketing programs in our company and a corporate culture based on continuous learning and development of skill.
As a Woburn based startup, New Horizon Promotions is focused on delivering brand messages through personalized distribution channels for our clients which may include: research based canvassing, events, promotional advertising collateral and experiential marketing.
We are looking for smart, ambitious, creative entrepreneurs to make a meaningful impact at our company from day one!
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern you will:
• Attend regular product knowledge meetings with client representatives
• Learn basic marketing and public relations techniques and experience their application through real campaigns
• Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
• Help build brand awareness through marketing and public relations activities
• Have the opportunity for a full time position post graduation and pending the successful completion of the intern program
Requirements• Previous intern or work experience is a plus
• Majors in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred
• Strong communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
• Flexible schedule with weekend and evening hours
• Must be able to make a 30 hour commitment or more