Investment AnalystDole Food Company, Inc.
Management and LeadershipCollege Works
Recreation Management InternshipKitty Hawk Kites Inc.
Account Management InternshipRota
District Service Manager (20160582)EnerSys
Community & Building ManagerBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Jimena Companies:
Jimena Companies is a rapidly growing, fully integrated global boutique real estate development and investment firm that has operations in Asset Management, Investment, Development, Construction, Leasing, and Building Management. We focus on creative designs as well as financial success, setting new standards in the urban development industry.
Our portfolio consists of value-added mixed-use, residential, and retail in New York City and Long Island. We source strategic opportunities that bring long-term value to our investors, partners, and communities.
The Community Manager would oversee a 180 person co-working space and be involved with all day-day operations . This position will also create content for the firm’s print and digital communications while provide administrative support. The Manager will work with management on a new co-working concept in a beautiful new building downtown. In addition, the hire will assist in developing social media and website content and ensuring brand consistency across all online platforms. As this is a start-up environment, the Manager will work closely with the senior management but also will be required to work productively with minimal supervision. As a starting member for a growing company, there are many opportunities for an entrepreneurial role and room for growth.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesThis position would be required to handle or direct to the right parties any task that they come across.
Requirements• BA/BS degree or undergraduate student nearing completion of degree
• 1 year marketing experience with knowledge of social media, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• 2 years of experience in the Real Estate, Hospitality or office is a plus
• Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills; detail-oriented and capacity to work on multiple tasks
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and meet deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets. Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Be able to delegate and be a liaison to Senior Management
• Take initiative to grow the organization
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Multi Tasking, Microsoft Applications, Google Drive, Writing and Editing, Research and Analysis, Urban Studies, Gmail, Customer Service
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Bookkeeping