Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Matching Assistance Program Assistant SupervisorBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Director of the Matching Assistance program is in need of an assistant supervisor to help promote, strengthen and to develop our Matching Assistance Program. MAP works alongside families, their adoption workers, and children's social workers during the "matching" phase of the adoption process, connecting waiting families with children.
ResponsibilitiesUnder the supervision of Matching Assistance Program Director, the intern/volunteer will:
- Work closely with Matching Assistance Program Director assisting in daily operation of Matching Assistance Program.
- Motivate staff and get it to work as a team.
- Assistant supervisors lead by example, often performing many of the same tasks of the staff, taking charge when the Director out.
- Must be able to multitask and perform a wide variety of duties.
- Assist in supervising all areas of the program (utilizing daily)
- Maintain confidentiality
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Strong communicators with outstanding leadership skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently