Business, Sports and Entertainment Executive AssistantAvant Garde Management Group
Managing team + events scheduleFV MAGAZINE
Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Operations Supervisor/Inter paidOutsource Tel
Call Center Representative/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeOutsource Tel
Administrative Assistant InternRLi Corp
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
5811 West Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking to consistently document and film our journey. We also consistently have needs for photo-shoots with live models and demos. We are looking with someone with great camera and editing skills. Must own a MacBook and have all software and add-ons to efficiently complete and deliver on films and photos.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment