Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Music Brand ManagementBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
18 Pine Street
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJASS BIANCHI is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, rapper, producer, and public figure. Clientele include Grammy Award winning artists, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed brands.
-CEO of Boston Youth Music Series
- Owuor Arunga
- United Stations Radio Networks
- KOCH Records
- 10 Deep Clothing
- Hennessy Artistry
(please go to www.worksofjassbianchi.com for further information.)
About the internship: This will be a very hands on internship building the Boston Youth Music Series brand. It will give you an opportunity to understand the Boston music industry.
I am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
Responsibilities- Conduct market research.
- Engage in lead generation.
- Build connections with the community and other professionals.
- Attend all of the scheduled events.
- Fill out weekly accomplishment reports.
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have prior experience running events or booking talent.
- Must be a creative thinker and have some knowledge in generating new leads.
- Must have internet access, a computer, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must have prior experience in building and maintaining brand/customer relationships.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Customer Service, YouTube, Email, Customer Care, Professional, Lead Generation, Social Media, Public Relations, Public Relations Skills, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Music Industry
Preferred - Photography, Adobe Software, Email Campaigning, Creative Arts, Creative Branding, Inbound Lead Generation