Human Resources InternADP Payroll
Social Media & Community Management InternMountain Pacific
Social Media & Community Management InternCairo Group
Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Music Brand ManagementBookmark This
COLOR IN SOUND
18 Pine Street
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJASS BIANCHI is a multi-faceted entrepreneur, rapper, producer, and public figure. Clientele include Grammy Award winning artists, as well as locally and nationally acclaimed brands.
-CEO of Boston Youth Music Series
- Owuor Arunga
- United Stations Radio Networks
- KOCH Records
- 10 Deep Clothing
- Hennessy Artistry
(please go to www.worksofjassbianchi.com for further information.)
About the internship: This will be a very hands on internship building the Boston Youth Music Series brand. It will give you an opportunity to understand the Boston music industry.
I am looking to hire an intern who is motivated and a self starter. They must be reliable, creative, passionate and dedicated to learning. You will learn a lot, and questions are always encouraged!
Responsibilities- Conduct market research.
- Engage in lead generation.
- Build connections with the community and other professionals.
- Attend all of the scheduled events.
- Fill out weekly accomplishment reports.
RequirementsThe most important requirement to me is the desire to finish.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have prior experience running events or booking talent.
- Must be a creative thinker and have some knowledge in generating new leads.
- Must have internet access, a computer, reliable transportation and a cell phone.
- Must have great people skills and deal well with pressure/stress.
- Must have prior experience in building and maintaining brand/customer relationships.
- Must love learning and being open-minded towards new opportunities.
- Must be up for challenges.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Customer Service, YouTube, Email, Customer Care, Professional, Lead Generation, Social Media, Public Relations, Public Relations Skills, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Music Industry
Preferred - Photography, Adobe Software, Email Campaigning, Creative Arts, Creative Branding, Inbound Lead Generation