Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Non Profit Business Development InternBookmark This
Posted: February 09 2015
Company Location: Malibu, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFund Dreamer is a fast growing technology startup located in Los Angeles, California. Our focus is to provide consumers a fully integrated crowdfunding platform for fundraising and buying/selling campaign related professional services to simplify launching crowdfunding campaigns.
Fund Dreamer Foundation is a California Nonprofit Corporation with IRS 501(c)3 status. The Fund Dreamer Foundation's mission is to eradicate inequality in funding for Women and Diversity Groups. Your donation to Fund Dreamer Foundation is tax deductible. Fund Dreamer Foundation Tax ID #46-5384624.
On our marketplace, people can buy or sell services such as crowdfunding coach, logo creation, graphics design, social media amplification etc. and launch campaign on Fund Dreamer platform or any other platform such as Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe etc.
By 2025, the global crowdfunding market could reach between $90 billion and $96 billion — roughly 1.8 times the size of the global venture capital industry today, according to a 2013 study commissioned by the World Bank. –Fortune, Nov. 17, 2014
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for developing Non-Profit crowdfunding and prospects into campaigns or services.
- Research Accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Team Leadership skills, the ability to recruit a team, educate them, and lead them to success.
- Quickly develop comprehensive knowledge of our product and marketplace.
- Work from Home / Remotely or in Los Angeles, California Office.
- Ongoing collaboration with operations and marketing teams while working closely with business development team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Familiar and able to work with all social media platforms like: YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Vimeo, Facebook, Etc.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- It is a commission based only job with HUGE potential for growth and equity ownership options.
- Flexible working hours. Work from where've your want and choose your own working hours.
-The average manager commission can be $40,000 to $60,000 per year.
- Sign up your friends and get commission too.
More information about Fund Dreamer - https://www.funddreamer.com and stay connected at http://blog.funddreamer.com/
Please check out our featured article on Forbes, see below or visit - http://onforb.es/1lMXgBJ
More information about us: http://goo.gl/nsoRlg and podcast from our CEO - http://impactdriven.life/mediacast/episode009/
Sign up campaigns at - https://www.funddreamer.com
Sign up professional services agent at - https://market.funddreamer.com
RequirementsWe are rapidly expanding and are looking for outstanding Non-Profit business development associate / interns who would like to work for a good cause and make money at the same time. We need motivated and self-starter individuals that are good deal closers and who are looking for a HUGE growth opportunity.
This is not a sales position, we are looking for associates who believe in helping others succeed and are looking for partners to help build a fast growing start up company. We value each employee as a partner and you will earn equity in addition to your cash compensation.
We provide weekly training on business development strategies, social media and crowdfunding to all our interns.
Here are some links for additional information:
A. Fund Dreamer Team - https://www.funddreamer.com/pages/about-us
B. What is Fund Dreamer Marketplace? - https://market.funddreamer.com
C. How to post your services? - https://market.funddreamer.com/en/infos/how_to_use