Social Media InternshipThe Hunter Group
Managing team + events scheduleFV MAGAZINE
Assistant ManagerBellini's Skin + Parfumerie
Customer Service intern JobStudio Software NC
Summer InternTKO Suites
Supply Chain InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Manufacturing ManagmentHaydon Corporation
Social Media & Communications InternApplied Development LLC
Operation Management InternBookmark This
122 First Street
Posted: March 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description''Lux Dental '' is a multi-specialty dental care center located in Cambridge, Quincy. and Saugus, Massachusetts. Its official name is derived from the Latin word LUX meaning “light”. We at Lux Dental take pride in viewing ourselves as being the beacon of light amongst our profession. Our proficient, multilingual, and diverse staff has helped Lux become a World Class Dental Health Center accessible to every person in the immediate, near, and distant communities.
Lux Dental is proud to announce that it is an academic center. We strive to educate the next generation of clinicians and adminstrators. We welcome all students to join our internship program. Experience makes a huge difference if you ever thought of exploring the healthcare industry, one of the largest industries in MA.
Responsibilities- Assist the COO in various operational projects
- Research, gather and record data
- Creatively brainstorm on operational improvements
- Practice quality control per request of the COO
Please email LoAn@luxdental.com for consideration
• Must have knowledge of operation management, experiences is a plus
• Must possess the skills to assess issues, define solutions, and implement strategies
• Must have exceptional interpersonal skills
• Must be creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
• Must perform well in an environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization