Human Resources InternADP Payroll
Social Media & Community Management InternMountain Pacific
Social Media & Community Management InternCairo Group
Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Director's Assistant (Events, Audio + Visual and Entertainment/Music Industry)Bookmark This
Hit Play Management
Posted: November 07 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHit Play Management is a full service entertainment and event management company based in Richmond, VA. We specialize in the design and production of entertainment, corporate and government events. Our staff offers years of experience working with the management and technical aspects of making an event successful. We provide premier audio, video, lighting and IT support that will meet the needs of any event.
The Assistant to the Director will manage the staff and workflow of clients' events. We’re looking for someone who is technically savvy, has worked in events and/or entertainment and has management experience, with a proven track record to optimize production. The assistant should have a sophisticated aesthetic sense and be comfortable overseeing every aspect of the directors business affairs.
Responsibilities- Manage directors calendar
- Prepare quotes and final Invoices for clients
- Coordinate with third-party vendors
Requirements- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy.
- Perform well in environment that values creativity, dependability, and organization.
- Proficient in the use of Apple Products, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; with permission, publishing or supporting articles in professional publications.