Social Media & Community Management InternMountain Pacific
Social Media & Community Management InternCairo Group
Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Project Management and Subcontractor Coordinator InternshipsBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: August 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSmall business focusing on video conferencing, audio visual, and expanding into telecommunications and security. We would like to bring on board 2 Interns. One as an Assistant Project Manager Intern and one as an Assistant Sub Contractor Intern. These are NON-PAID Internship positions.
Regarding the Assistant Project Managerl Intern, it would entail learning and assisting in the scheduling and delivery of the company's services to clients such as:
* Video Conferencing (Cloud and Hardware), Audio Conferencing, and Webcasting Services
* Standard Audio Visual Event Services
* Voice over IP Phone Solutions (VoIP)
* Security Surveillance Cameras
* Audience Response Systems (ARS)
* Lite IT Support
This position would involve learning how coordinate and schedule Post-Sales Projects for installation and events by utilizing the "Cloud Based" Solutions the company uses as well as the "Hardware" equipment for Customer training.
This position would also entail learning, setting up, and maintaining basic office support technology, equipment, and internal projects such as setting up computers, printers, Voice over IP Phone systems, etc. There would be the possibility of earning a commission pay if one becomes proficient in providing these services to customers.
Regarding the Assistant Subcontractor Internship, it would entail learning and assisting in the identifying, partnering and coordinating new sub contractors for the company such as:
* Posting on job boards
* Calling referral subcontractors
* Identifying new subcontracors based on managers referrals.
* Development of Training Videos and giving presentations to new subcontractors
* Onboarding new subcontractors with companies processes and procedures
The Assistant Multi-Media Internship position is a versatile position dealing with current and emerging technologies that can be used to support customers audio visual events as well as internal support for companies processes and procedures. There would be the possibility of earning a pay if one becomes proficient in providing these services to customers.
Because these are Non-Paid Internship positions, Innovia Communications Internships are a great opportunities to really learn about business. This is because, currently, we are only a three person operation and you would have the opportunity to not only work closely with the business owner but to "learn" and to actually "DO" real business task and perform real "ROLES" related specifically to operating and managing a small business. Both positions are eligible to earn commissions or a bonus if task are done well and assist in team achieving it's goals.
If you are interested, please let me know if you would like to be considered for these positions. If you are interested, training can begin as soon as possible. Also, the hours are totally flexible and can be built around your schedule. You can contact me directly at 713-398-7836 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Entering Data into the Database as required on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to follow directions and also take initiative on assigned projects
- Research and analyze most cost effective standard business practices for assigned projects.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Communications, or related fields.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.