Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Operations Supervisor/Inter paidOutsource Tel
Call Center Representative/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeOutsource Tel
Administrative Assistant InternRLi Corp
Office Manager InternShae Redding - Rogers
managementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Project Management InternshipBookmark This
Austin Film Festival
1801 Salina Street
Posted: January 14 2016
Austin Film Festival exists to further the art and craft of filmmaking by inspiring and championing the work of screenwriters, filmmakers and all artists who use the language of film and television to tell a story.
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re a flexible, organized, committed team player with a sense of humor.
Responsibilities• Coordinate and execute special projects and events.
• Development and execution of creative marketing initiatives.
• Project coordination: maintaining deadlines, creating priorities, assisting in the implementation of daily tasks.
• Researching and creating systems and structures that help support organization.
• Compiling and analyzing data and timelines.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Process-oriented problem-solver.
• Events experience preferred.
• Marketing experience preferred
• Commitment to excellence, fun, and meeting goals.