Social Media & Community Management InternPerfect Solutions Marketing & Design
Operations InternHAL Robotics Pvt Ltd
Assistant Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Assistant Fulfillment Supervisor InternshipColony Brands
Assistant Fufillment Project Coordinator InternshipColony Brands
Operations InternshipColony Brands
Project Management InternshipBookmark This
Austin Film Festival
1801 Salina Street
Posted: January 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Austin Film Festival exists to further the art and craft of filmmaking by inspiring and championing the work of screenwriters, filmmakers and all artists who use the language of film and television to tell a story.
WHO YOU ARE:
You’re a flexible, organized, committed team player with a sense of humor.
Responsibilities• Coordinate and execute special projects and events.
• Development and execution of creative marketing initiatives.
• Project coordination: maintaining deadlines, creating priorities, assisting in the implementation of daily tasks.
• Researching and creating systems and structures that help support organization.
• Compiling and analyzing data and timelines.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Process-oriented problem-solver.
• Events experience preferred.
• Marketing experience preferred
• Commitment to excellence, fun, and meeting goals.