Human Resources InternADP Payroll
Social Media & Community Management InternMountain Pacific
Social Media & Community Management InternCairo Group
Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Project Management SpecialistBookmark This
330 Hudson street
New York, NY
Posted: October 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you excited about the idea of helping artists around the world? Are you into cultural entrepreneurship and finding solutions to problems?
Our startup has so far attracted Yo-Yo Ma, leaders from the Kennedy Center for Performing Arts, professors from Columbia University, scientists from Philips Research, and TED!
We’re looking for creative individuals to join our team as interns.
What is GrantPA?
GrantPA is an online platform that connects artists with grants. Our mission is to make the grant seeking and grant application processes easier, faster, and less intimidating for users.
We launched our alpha product at the beginning of August and acquired more than 1000 users in less than 3 days. This positive initial reception and the support that we’ve received from artists around the world fuels our determination to create the easiest, fastest, and most convenient system for finding and applying for grants.
Grantpa has attracted acclaimed artists, successful cultural entrepreneurs, and key players in the industry of Arts and Culture. The current board of advisors that will support us as we move forward includes:
- Yo-Yo Ma, Silkroad
- Alicia Adams, The Kennedy Center for Performing Arts
- Homayoon Beigi,Columbia University and Recognition Technologies
- Nicolas Chbat, Columbia University and Philips Research North America
Oh yeah.. GrantPA has also been selected for the TED Fall residency program and will be presenting at the TED conference in December 2016!
The internship is unpaid at the moment, but it may lead to full time employment in the future but we are looking for creative individuals to help us manage our team and projects!
Each member of our team should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and has the option to work remotely or in the offices of TED Headquarter in NYC.
Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
What the work would involve
If you are someone with strong organizational and management skills, then we highly encourage you to apply. Depending on your skills and interests, your projects could include (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
RequirementsShould you be part of our team?
- Are you highly organized? Detail-oriented? With an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments?
- Are you fearless – not afraid to think boldly and outside the box?
- Do you get excited about social impact, cultural entrepreneurship, and finding solutions to problems?
- Do you have excellent internal verbal and writing communication skills?
- Do you have solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills?
- Do you have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office?
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
If your answers were YES to the aforementioned questions, and the idea of helping the artist community around the world is something you want to be part of, then please apply! We look forward to meeting you :)