- Internships /
- Management /
- Project Manager - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!
Personal AssistantThe J.M Smucker
Investment AnalystThe J.M Smucker
MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP / OCEAN CITY, MD THIS SUMMER85 'n Sunny
Internship Now Available for Business and Administration Majors757 Media
Stores Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) Summer 2017 ProgramTarget Corporation
Marine Science Camp Management InternshipMarine Science Institute
Investment AnalystThe J.M Smucker
Project Manager - Work from Home, School or anywhere in the world! Full/Part-time!Bookmark This
Connect With Training
Posted: April 19 2016
Company Location: Ellicott City, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConnect With Training is a start up business. We are a 360 Degree team-instructor based training that focuses on diverse training needs of our clients.
We are located in Maryland but this position is completely remote.
We are looking for self, motivated starters that want to gain experiences from the scratch. Be a part of the team that takes different businesses from ground zero up, which builds, molds and shapes your experience to strong and solid employee that everyone wants to hire as well as gives you experience of working and collaborating with a team of other Project Manager consultants
This job description for this position is for Project Manager Consultants that would independently take on developing different Plans from nothing to every client, individual seeking company. Learn, practice, experiment and grow with us!
ResponsibilitiesPlan budgets for equipment, resources and vendors.
• Identify, analyze and prioritize project risks and impact of risks on the project.
• Develop a communications plan to update stakeholders of the progress and approval process.
• Direct and Manage project execution.
• Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
• Knowledge of formal methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement or support.
• Revise Project Plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manage stakeholder communication and approvals.
• Design and implement processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks and quality.
• Monitor and control change requests and determine feasibility of change requests and downstream impact. Manage approval process for change requests.
• Manage project risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate risks.
• Manage all project related documentation like proposals, progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
• Plan client handover of the project and related training.
RequirementsBuild constructive business relationships with senior business stakeholders and ensure project support and commitment.
• Conduct Cost benefit analysis on project feasibility.
• Identify project vision, objectives and risks.
• Define project scope, deliverables and roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
• Identify skill set requirements and roles and responsibilities of the project team.
• Assign and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
• Oversee all project activities which may be within or across cross functional areas across IT and Business Groups.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools and create and monitor project plans and create a detailed project plan.
• Get stakeholder approval and commitment for project plan and resources to achieve project goals.
Excellent communication (verbal, written and reporting) skills
Able to demonstrate attention to detail, superb organizational and follow up skills
Ability to work effectively under time constraints while maintaining a positive service attitude
Exhibits leadership skills and works well in a collaborative environment
Proactive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn
Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
Proficiency in finding information on the internet
Aptitude towards organizing projects, multi-tasking
Quantitative, analytical, process and troubleshooting skills
Project management, analysis and research skills
Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
Preferred areas of concentration: Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Management
Knowledge of information security, information technology systems, infrastructure and operations is helpful.
Ability to organize data, analyze data and produce reports