Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Retail Merchandiser/ Secret ShopperGlobus Medical Inc.
Managment InternCollege Works
Property Management InternBookmark This
JRK Property Holdings Inc
98 Cold Spring Rd
Rocky Hill, CT
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder the direction of the Assistant Property Manager, the Intern will obtain knowledge for maximizing occupancy by generating traffic, scheduling appointments, securing rentals, promoting resident retention, and providing or coordinating exceptional customer service. The Intern participates in Company’s Mission, Values, and promotes the Vision of Excellence.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist in leasing apartments, maintaining list of available apartments, responding to telephone inquiries, qualifying prospects, preparing all move-in paperwork, and accurately inputting traffic numbers daily.
* Assist with inspecting the apartment with the new resident, filling out move in inspection forms, reviewing all leasing paperwork and property rules.
* Obtain knowledge in the management of renewals, tracking lease expirations, recording notices to vacate and interviewing residents for reason, preparing lease expiration letters and renewal leases.
* Participate in collecting, processing, and reporting receipt of application fees, security deposits, rents, and other fees.
* Ensure guest cards are complete, entered into the property management software, and follow up is completed for prospects.
* Obtain knowledge to comply with all Fair Housing regulations, Tax Compliance regulations, and other laws as they relate to property specific guidelines and occupancy standards.
* Assist in inspecting market readies and models each morning.
* Obtain market knowledge with weekly telephone inquiries.
* Assist with social networking sites and advertising on a daily basis.
* Assist with placing/removing/updating signs, banners, etc.
* Assist with maintaining Marketing Binder.
* Assist manager in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to increase property traffic and internet leads.
* Participate in walking the property for curb appeal and overall property appearance.
* Obtain knowledge in recording and acting on resident service requests, ensuring excellent customer service with same day or maximum 24 hour follow up.
* Assist in answering the phone by second ring, and use courteous and professional communication with all customers.
* Assist with advising Assistant Property Manager of conditions at the community affecting the resident’s safety and dissatisfaction or the property’s preservation.
* Participate in walking the clubhouse to ensure residents are adhering to policies set by management.
* Be the example and take accountability for all your actions. Know and adhere to Company’s mission, vision, values, and policies.
* Maintain professional dress and conduct at all times.
* Perform other duties as required.
* One-year customer service work experience.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.