Customer Service intern JobStudio Software NC
Summer InternTKO Suites
Supply Chain InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Manufacturing ManagmentHaydon Corporation
Social Media & Communications InternApplied Development LLC
Program Management Intern4:13 Fitness Project
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Office Manager In Los Angles Californiapatrickhoelck.com
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Harper Travel Agency
Posted: May 16 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHarper Travel Agency offers opportunities abound...no matter the type of trip you're looking for, Harper Travel Agency can help you plan it. Whether you're searching for a Caribbean cruise, a golfing experience, a Holiday getaway for the entire family.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.