Logistics InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Entry Level Management TraineesElite Solutions
Managing DirectorBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Executive Assistant Needed--- Community Projects -- Bringing Equitable Positive ChangeOur Community is Our Land
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Executive InternshipLovestyle, Inc.
Public Relations InternBookmark This
David Management Group
3295 river exchange
Posted: February 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRapid Campaign Development
Bring your advertising goals to us and within a matter of weeks we’ll develop an aggressive promotional campaign that will generate rapid bottom line results.
Our clients think of us as a strategic partner, and look to us for expert guidance in their marketing endeavors. Work with us and you’ll soon discover the difference our expertise makes for your brand enhancement.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.