Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Social Media & Community Management InternCorporate Cup Celebrity Challenge
Operations Supervisor/Inter paidOutsource Tel
Call Center Representative/inter paidOutsource Tel
Customer Service RepresentativeOutsource Tel
Administrative Assistant InternRLi Corp
Office Manager InternShae Redding - Rogers
managementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Restaurant Manager AssistantBookmark This
The hampton social
353 w. hubbard st.
Posted: June 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTo support the F&B Management team to manage and supervise the administration, restaurants and Bars and to oversee guests dining experience.
Responsibilities1. Maximizes profitability of the restaurant by increasing turnover and controlling costs. Establishes guest service standard that meet the needs of the target market and are in line with the operating concept of the F&B department.
2. Ensures all operating standards comply with company policies.
3. In charge of the internal merchandising, advertisement and external marketing publication for the F&B in
coordination with the F&B team designed.
4. Monitors and analyzes menus and products of competitive restaurants.
5. Provides recommendation to the F&B team regarding future plans and changes.
6. Help to selects & recruits employees with the coordination of the F&B Manager / Director.
7. Plans training programs for the F&B staff.
8. Ensures that the restaurant and kitchen are prepared for service.
9. Prepares staff schedule as per needs of the F&B.
10. Assists with inventory check of operating equipment.
11. Handles guest complaints and follows up.
12. Inspects the physical condition of furniture and decorations.
13. Liaises with the Coordinator for maintenance problems and cleaning.
14. Reviews the revenue and expense statement with the cashiers.
15. Holds periodic meeting to review procedures.
16. Train the F&B staff and instruct on best methods to provide superior service.
17. Ensures the tidiness & cleanliness of the F&B staff.
18. Provides good morale in the section.
19. Evaluates all personnel in the F&B.
20. Ensures the general upkeep of the stations and the maintenance of its accessory equipment during assigned shift.
21. To be aware of competitors activities and report to the F&B Manager / Director.
22. To be familiar with F&B environment and apply to company standards.
23. Performs other duties as assigned by the F&B Manager / Director.
1. Checks and ensures the timely submission of the daily F&B inventory and par report, against restaurant or bar sales report at the end of each shift.
2. Conducts daily briefing and de-briefing for functions assigned.
3. Prepares effective duty roster to ensure sufficiency of manpower in accordance with volume of business.
4. Establishes two way communications between administration, service & kitchen.
5. Communicates effectively with guests, subordinates, immediate superior and other section Directors.
6. Prepares daily cover count and revenue report for the F&B and in case of any function as group, MICE,
banquet, wedding, etc.
7. Make a daily F&B briefing, with report of the past day and program of the day.
8. Administer personnel action, on leaves, overtime requests, disciplinary action and commendation.
9. Identifies and solves problems in the F&B in a professional manner.
10. In collaboration with the Outlets Managers, conducting month-end inventory of beverage supplies,
operating supplies, food supplies and operating equipment.
11. Reports to the F&B manager/Director and controls breakage and losses.
AND MUCH MORE>>