Social Media & Community Management InternPerfect Solutions Marketing & Design
Operations InternHAL Robotics Pvt Ltd
Assistant Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Assistant Fulfillment Supervisor InternshipColony Brands
Retail Leadership InternshipBookmark This
2950 S Blue Angel Pkwy
Posted: November 08 2016
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 06/05/17 — 08/14/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTarget Corporation: Retail Leadership Internship
Video about the internship: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkrtGL0j8DA
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Stores Executive Intern, you'll take the lead as you…
• Gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program
• Work closely with the senior leadership group
• Gain the opportunity to make an impact within a Target store as an executive-in-training and project leader
• Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results, and inspire your team to do the same
• Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
• Return to school with strengthened leadership and project management skills, and a better understanding of the outstanding opportunities at Target