Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Retail Merchandiser/ Secret ShopperGlobus Medical Inc.
Managment InternCollege Works
Retail Management Internship - Fitchburg State University BookstoreBookmark This
160 Pearl Street
Posted: October 13 2016
Application Deadline: December 16, 2016
Position: Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 01/23/17 — 04/23/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFollett's Retail Management Internship Program provides talented, business-minded college students with a hands-on learning experience for the Spring Semester. Throughout the semester, interns have an opportunity to work alongside Follett's bookstore leaders in a world-class retail environment.
Each week, interns focus on a different aspect of store operations while simultaneously participating in activities and projects that contribute to their professional and personal development. Follett's interns are paid hourly, work Part-Time (15-20 hours per week), receive an employee discount on campus store purchases and must complete pre-employment background check process.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- As a member of the store operations team, you will perform a variety of responsibilities that will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to store leadership team while learning all aspects of store management, including course materials management, associate development, loss prevention, shipping and receiving, merchandising, and customer service.
- Offer outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
- Work effectively in a team environment while demonstrating the ability to work independently.
Requirements- Currently enrolled at the College/University with an anticipated graduation between May 2017-May 2018.
- GPA of 3.0/4.0 or above.
- All majors are welcome to apply; business related curriculum is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Strong computer proficiencies in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with the ability to efficiently learn new technologies.
- Excellent customer service acumen.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Previous retail experience strongly preferred.