Investment AnalystDole Food Company, Inc.
Management and LeadershipCollege Works
Recreation Management InternshipKitty Hawk Kites Inc.
District Service Manager (20160582)EnerSys
Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Sales and Marketing - Paid Management Training OpportunityBookmark This
Seven Cities Unlimited, Inc
4901 Cleveland St Unit 4
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: July 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description7 Cities Unlimited is the region’s leading all-service provider of experiential promotions, creating and launching campaigns that alleviate clients of their outreach challenges. The firm’s innovative team of marketing managers combines well-planned strategies, sharply-focused research, and unique means of advertising that create more of a significant impact than traditional magazine and newspaper ads. By applying its highest potential to every project it manages, the company helps businesses of all sizes direct their full attention to their core products and services.
7 Cities Unlimited, Inc is looking to fill full time and internship positions within our event management and our management training program. We are looking for individuals that are career focused with an upbeat personality and outstanding people skills to execute and manage our promotional campaigns. These must be individuals who are searching for an opportunity to quickly work their way from entry level into a position in management, overseeing campaigns for our clients and managing a staff of 15+ employees. Our company strongly believes in developing people into the future leaders of our organization. The positions are all entry level and are ideal for someone with experience in the restaurant, bartending, or retail industries!
ResponsibilitiesAssisting in the daily full time operation of our company
Assisting in new business acquisition for our client
Developing strong leadership skills among our employees
Managing external customers' needs
Retail sales and consulting
· Must be able to commute to our Virginia Beach office daily
· Must be able to start immediately
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
**We DO NOT provide sponsorships**
Employees who achieve promotions into management at 7 Cities Unlimited, Inc. are:
· Highly coachable team players
· Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
· Team player
· Amazing attitudes
· Looking for an amazing future
FULL TIME POSITION
THIS IS A FULL TIME JOB
IMMEDIATE HIRES ONLY
IF YOU ARE A MAY GRADUATE, PLEASE APPLY CLOSER TO YOUR GRADUATION DATE. WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES AVAILABLE TO START RIGHT AWAY. THANK YOU!