Human Resources InternADP Payroll
Social Media & Community Management InternMountain Pacific
Social Media & Community Management InternCairo Group
Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Sales & Manager for Small Corporate Subleasing CompanyBookmark This
519 North Sam Houston Pkwy East 450-A
Posted: July 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a New up and coming Christian DNA Testing Company. We need someone to grow with.
We're in the Outer Greens-point area near Imperial Valley and Beltway 8. We are looking for some one to help run, maintain & Grow our Business. I run 3 Businesses single handedly and I'm in need of interns for them all.
I need some one to Collect funds and Write new leases. And Manage Accounts
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
SkillsRequired - Sales & Marketing Leadership, Business to Business Sales, Manage Client Relationships, Managed Accounts
Preferred - Manage Client Relationships, Organisational Development, Lease Negotiations, Commercial Leasing