Book Keeper ManagerViscalom Incorporated
Data EntryViscalom Incorporated
Community Outreach InternMaster of Ceremonies: A Male's Guide for a Successful Life
Business Management Marketing Fall Semester Internship College Credit Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Management For Biotech Start-UpDecodify Me
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
KG Divine Wellness and Beauty
530 High Mountain Road
North Haledon, NJ
Posted: March 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKG Divine Wellness & Beauty Center are looking for a intern who is willing to learn, experience management skills and loves Social Media for Marketing purposes for our new business. Just opened a little over a year.
Intern must be enthusiastic, wanting to learn. We need a energetic and eager to use their skills for this business.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- We use Facebook, instagram and Twitter for social media
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English
Preferred - Get Along Well with Others