Logistics InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Entry Level Management TraineesElite Solutions
Managing DirectorBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Executive Assistant Needed--- Community Projects -- Bringing Equitable Positive ChangeOur Community is Our Land
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Executive InternshipLovestyle, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
KG Divine Wellness and Beauty
530 High Mountain Road
North Haledon, NJ
Posted: March 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKG Divine Wellness & Beauty Center are looking for a intern who is willing to learn, experience management skills and loves Social Media for Marketing purposes for our new business. Just opened a little over a year.
Intern must be enthusiastic, wanting to learn. We need a energetic and eager to use their skills for this business.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- We use Facebook, instagram and Twitter for social media
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English
Preferred - Get Along Well with Others