Accounting Intern, Property Management, SalesAirPhilly
Management InternExpressive Arts Place LLC
INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIPS at DYNAMIC SPORTS APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT COMPANYAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Investment AnalystNomad Financial
Executive InternshipLovestyle, Inc.
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Las Vegas NVTarget Postings
Executive Intern (Assistant Store Manager Intern) - Central Valley/Fresno CATarget Postings
Operations and Process Intern at disruptive consulting start-upStratagem.io
Social Media Digital Marketing Firm Seeking Paid Interns!Bookmark This
Direct Web Interactive
433 essex st
Posted: September 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an opportunity to experience the inner workings of a rapidly growing media company? If you are, then Direct Web Interactive may be the place for you. We are looking for passionate, energetic and driven students who want to be on the front lines of a cutting-edge marketing firm.
Direct Web Interactive hires interns every spring, summer and fall across multiple departments. At Direct Web, interns are real, paid media junkie professionals.
We are committed to providing a rewarding experience that involves a learn-by-doing approach with guidance from some of the top leaders in the industry. It is our goal as an organization to give our interns the tools to learn, create, develop and implement new professional skills.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-5 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment