Investment AnalystDole Food Company, Inc.
Management and LeadershipCollege Works
Recreation Management InternshipKitty Hawk Kites Inc.
Account Management InternshipRota
District Service Manager (20160582)EnerSys
Strategic Project Manager (SPM)Bookmark This
NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Posted: November 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC we are focused on providing heating, ventilation and air (HVAC), electrical, plumbing, janitorial, landscaping, painting, carpentry, security and roofing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet our customer’s expectations. We have a network of internal experts, strategic partners, alliances, and preferred suppliers to assist us in the delivery of outstanding service. The services range from existing buildings in need of preventive or replacement services or on newly developed buildings which need totally new installation.
Track and monitor various projects to ensure company meets various metrics and milestones. Strategic Project Manager (SPM) will work closely with CEO to assist in management of all tasks throughout organization.
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for providing Project Management support during planning and execution including
• Maintain all required documentation (not limited to project proposal, charter, plan, schedule, business case(VM tool), stakeholder analysis(CM tool), project updates, close out documentation etc)
• Track and follow projects to ensure completion
• Assist in developing milestones and metrics
• Track and monitor progress against agreed-upon program milestones and metrics
• Run program routines
• Identify and document inter-dependencies and risks, manage mitigation plans
• Maintain and represent program plan and dependencies for governance routines
• Lead tasks related to data analysis for specific tasks and projects, as needed.
• Develop and maintain relationships with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Finance, HR, IT, etc)
• Facilitate working sessions to gather input from key stakeholders and to problem-solve critical issues efficiently and effectively.
• Prepare and present summary and detailed information related to specific tasks and projects, as needed, for internal team and external constituents..